All in One Here!

Free Belay bekele Woya


It is my son that I brought up on my poor side. The family of the poet Balay Bekele Woya, who was taken by unidentified military persons a few days ago, is still unknown.


Mother: "Give me back my son safely. If it is the government or any other body, please return my son safely." It's what I brought up on my poor side. I was brought up on my poor side. If there is an offense, he should not be arrested; Let the government or any other body bring my son back to me safely and ask what he asks.Help me They pleaded with the people of the country to help me, my son. The families who are in a lot of stress so that the person who took their child can bring them back home safely; They asked the government to inform them of his whereabouts if he was arrested. The poet Belay, in Addis Ababa city; Today is the 4th day since he had been taken over by men in plainclothes.

No comments